Fall and winter are approaching fast. The changing seasons bring great opportunities to celebrate the changing seasons with your home decor. Like you, I’ve been scrolling the beautiful photos on Instagram and Pinterest looking for inspiration. Decorating for the seasons should be stress free and fun. Bringing that cozy feeling into your home is as easy as one, two, three with these fun and easy steps.
- EDIT: Before you start going seasonal crazy be mindful of what you already have. Get rid of what you no longer want. Donate it to goodwill or sell it in various places like Ebay, fb market place, or Mercari to name a few.
- UPCYCLE:. Give old pieces a new coat of paint or find an alternative way to use each piece. If it was on the mantel last year, try it on the kitchen table, or as wall décor this year.
- PLAN: Find examples of what trends you would like to incorporate this fall and where you can find them or how you can make them.
- EXECUTE: Pick a day to make your fall décor dreams a reality. This should be fun. Get the family involved or invite friends over and have cocktails and appetizers.
- ENJOY: Sit back and enjoy your new cozy fall home. You’ve earned it.